Sada je: 28-03-2024 17:27.

Uveitis i Proteus Mirabilis

Aktivne teme

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 1 poruka ] 
Autor Poruka
 PostPoslano: 23-11-2010 20:37  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12226974

Clinical and pathogenetic significance of Proteus mirabilis antibodies in uveitis *** with joint lesions in children and adolescents]
[Article in Russian]

Katargina LA, Starikova AV, Iastrebova NE.

Immunological studies in 95 children with uveitis *** with juvenile chronic arthritis revealed infection with Proteus mirabilis in 14.7% cases, mainly in cases with reactive arthritis and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis (JRA).

A clear-cut relationship between P. mirabilis infection and severity of the disease was detected. In 85% children infected with P. mirabilis uveitis was *** with a rapid decrease of ocular functions and development of complications, one of the most frequent of which was vitreous fibrosis, generally not typical of classical rheumatoid uveitis. Antibodies to P. mirabilis were detected in 72.2% children with positive antinuclear factor, a marker of ophthalmoarticular rheumatic diseases.

The pathogenetic significance of P. mirabilis in uveitis *** with articular involvement deserves further investigation, but even now the detection of P. mirabilis can be used as a marker of uveitis exacerbations and severity.

Vrh
Prikaži poruke :  Redanje  
Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 1 poruka ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika: Google [Bot] i 6 gostiju.

Ne možete započinjati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke.
Ne možete uređivati svoje poruke.
Ne možete izbrisati svoje poruke.
Ne možete slati privitke.

Traži:
Izaberi forum: