Sada je: 28-03-2024 17:23.

HLA tipizacija i uveitis

Aktivne teme

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 3 poruka ] 
Autor Poruka
 PostPoslano: 01-11-2010 15:32  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Nasljednost uveitisa
Uveitis nije nasljedna bolest, dakle ne javlja se tipično u nekim obiteljima. Međutim, neke osobe imaju povišenu sklonost za razvoj uveitisa zbog gena koje nose. Određeni tipovi uveitisa povezani su s genima kao HLA B27 i HLA A29.
http://www.springerlink.com/content/x6021pxj06644505/

Genetic factors that play a role in the susceptibility for uveitis in JIA include:
HLA-DR5, HLA-DP 2.1 and HLA-B*27, whereas HLA-DR 1 and HLA-DR 4 are negatively connected with intraocular inflammation.

The *** between HLA-A29 and birdshot chorioretinopathy is the strongest of all *** between HLA and disease. Determination of HLA-A29 is even of diagnostic significance. The *** between HLA-B27 and acute anterior uveitis (AAU) is much weaker, but B27 positive AAU may be considered as a distinct clinical entity. B27 positive patients with AAU should be referred to a rheumatologist, because half of these patients have ankylosing spondylitis or Reiter's syndrome. The determination of HLA-Bw51 is of limited but significant diagnostic value for the diagnosis of Behçet's disease.

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 01-11-2010 21:56  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

*** of HLA-DRB1*13 with susceptibility to uveitis in juvenile idiopathic arthritis in two independent data sets.
Zeggini E, Packham J, Donn R, Wordsworth P, Hall A, Thomson W; BSPAR Study Group.

Centre for Integrated Genomic Medical Research, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK. elez@well.ox.ac.uk

Abstract
OBJECTIVES: Juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA) is the commonest rheumatic disease of childhood. Uveitis is the commonest eye complication of JIA, potentially leading to eye surgery and/or visual loss. JIA is a complex genetic trait with well-established HLA-DRB1 ***. The aim of this study was to investigate the involvement of HLA-DRB1 in JIA-associated uveitis.

METHODS: A set of 130 UK Caucasian simplex families consisting of healthy parent(s) and a child affected with juvenile oligoarticular idiopathic arthritis (of which 31 had developed uveitis) had previously been screened for multiple markers in the major histocompatibility complex region. *** with uveitis were investigated through haplotype pattern mining (HPM) and the extended transmission disequilibrium test (ETDT). A further set of 228 UK Caucasian patients with long-standing JIA were fully genotyped for HLA-DRB1 using PCR with sequence-specific primers. *** of HLA-DRB1 alleles in patients with uveitis (n = 50) were examined individually using the chi 2 test.

RESULTS: In the first cohort, HPM identified significant *** of HLA-DRB1*13 with uveitis in juvenile oligoarthritis (P = 0.002). The ETDT confirmed overtransmission of this allele in the families (empirical global P = 0.018). In the second cohort, the significant *** of uveitis with HLA-DRB1*13 was replicated (P = 0.0002, odds ratio 3.4, 95% confidence interval 1.7-6.5).

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 03-12-2010 18:37  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

HLA u uveitisima u Splitu
http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10 ... 9008999413

By HLA typing we found that 115 patients (75.7%), were positive for HLA-B27 (57 patients, 50%), B5 (30 patients, 26%) and B35 (28 patients, 24%) risk antigens.

Vrh
Prikaži poruke :  Redanje  
Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 3 poruka ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika: / i 5 gostiju.

Ne možete započinjati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke.
Ne možete uređivati svoje poruke.
Ne možete izbrisati svoje poruke.
Ne možete slati privitke.

Traži:
Izaberi forum: