Sada je: 28-03-2024 19:39.

Borovnice&Aronija protiv uveitisa

Aktivne teme

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 9 poruka ] 
Autor Poruka
 PostPoslano: 01-01-2011 15:32  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Evo i službene potvrde da treba jesti borovnice protiv uveitisa i to najbolje smrznute! Jedna vrećila tjedno ili pola šalice dnevnoe.

http://oneearthherbs.squarespace.com/di ... ation.html

Blueberries (and bilberries) contain anti-inflammatory plant pigments that are good for the eye. Eat about 1/2 cup of blueberries per day on average, or about 1 bag of frozen blueberries per week. You can use other berries as well, but 75% should be blueberries. These can be fresh, cooked or frozen, as the pigments are relatively heat and cold resistant. Freezing actually makes them somewhat more bioavailable.

Bilberry Extract Improves Eye Inflammation
http://blog.progressivehealth.com/bilbe ... ation.html

Taken together, bilberry extract showed protective effects against EIU, whereas the effects of bilberry extract (100 and 200 mg/kg/day, 5 days) were dose-dependent," the study authors write. "In conclusion, these results provide new evidence to elucidate the beneficial effects of bilberry extract on eye health."

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 02-01-2011 13:19  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Bilberry: iliti BOROVNICA

•Bilberry has been used as a medicinal herb since the 16th century.

•In Europe, bilberry extracts are now part of the conventional treatment of many eye disorders

•Bilberry works by improving the microcirculation and regeneration of retinal purple, a substance required for good eyesight.

•Bilberry contains Vitamins A and C, providing antioxidant protection which can help prevent free radical damage to the eyes (Vitamin A is required for sharp vision, while Vitamin C helps form collagen and is needed for growth and repair of tissue cells and blood vessels).

•Anthocyanidins found in bilberry fruits may also be useful for people with vision problems. It is believed that British Royal Air Force pilots flying night missions during World War II ate bilberry jam to improve their vision and relieve tired eyes. The jam was made from ripe bilberries which are deep-blue red in colour.

•Anthocyanidin, which belongs to the class of flavonoids, is a pigment common in fruits and vegetables. Bilberry (vaccinium myrtillus) is one of the richest sources. However, in recent years, hot and dry weather has reduced the harvest of bilberry. This makes the fruits even more precious.

•Anthocyanidins help protect the retina, the nerve layer that lines the back of the eye and sends nerve impulses to the visual areas of the brain.

Studies conducted in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s suggest that the anthocyanidins contained in bilberry fruit preparations improve symptoms of a variety of visual disturbances including nearsightedness, cataracts, and macular degeneration

•Anthocyanosides support and protect collagen structures in the blood vessels of the eyes, *** strong, healthy capillaries that carry vital nutrients to eye muscles and nerves.
Benefits of Bilberry:

•Improves capillary strength and flexibility
•Increases capillary blood flow in the eyes
•Increases the generation of enzymes responsible for energy production in the eyes
•Improving oxygen supply to the eyes, acting as anti-oxidants and strengthening tiny blood vessels.

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 02-01-2011 13:33  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

OCUSENSE™ - zdravlje očiju
http://www.fitshop.hr/web-shop.html?pag ... turer_id=3

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 03-01-2011 18:42  Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Član
Član

Kate,da li planiras da ukljucis nesto do ovih kapsula tj preparata za negu ociju?
I ja sam pronalazila mnoge,ali nisam do sada se odlucila da joj dajem..treba pitati dr

th.za oci(uveitis stalno aktivan,skoro svaka 2mes.)-dexa kapi(konst.2g manje ili vise),uniclofen,tropicamid
ANA prvo +,pa dva puta -
Rf -

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 03-01-2011 18:52  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Ne za sada, jer jede smrznute plodove svaki dan (nekih par velikih žlica) i pije Biotta sok jedno 1.5dcl, tako da mislim da ne treba, ako jede prirodno. I to ću pokušati poduplati malo po malo.
Ali treba se raspitivati, možda ima nešto pogodno za djecu da znamo, svugdje se pominje EKTRAKT borovnice da je ljekovit.
Oduševljena sam ledovim smrznutim, baš su sočne i kažu da je još bolje smrznuto jer odmah sačuva vitamine..

Moš si mislit što će dr. brinuti još i o vitaminima, kalciju, borovnicama ili alternativi..to je sve nama na volju, za njih to nema čvrste dokaze pa ne mogu ni preporučivati. To bi pedijatri trebali savjetovati roditelje redovito.

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 08-07-2011 20:18  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Hit je aronija (sibirska borovnica)

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 25-10-2011 09:09  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

kate je napisao/la:
Hit je Aronija (sibirska borovnica)

U 5. mjesecu primaju predbilježbe za jesen: http://www.aronija.com.hr/

Inače, podravka ima dobar pekmez od Aronije.

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 25-10-2011 11:07  Citiraj (i odgovori)  
Član
Član

Evo Kate ja sam je u svom vrtu jednu stabljiku posadila,još prošlog proljeća
da se nadam da će uspjet nadam se.
Mogu ti reći da je bilo cvjetova ali ploda još nema,vidjet ću ako uspije sigurno ću se pohvalit.

Vrh
 PostPoslano: 25-10-2011 12:05  Citiraj (i odgovori)  

Mislim da treba nekoliko godina do ploda:-)

Vrh
Prikaži poruke :  Redanje  
Forum je zaključan Tema je zaključana [ne možete slati/uređivati poruke/odgovarati].  [ 9 poruka ] 

Vremenska zona: UTC + 01:00

Trenutno korisnika: / i 5 gostiju.

Ne možete započinjati nove teme.
Ne možete odgovarati na poruke.
Ne možete uređivati svoje poruke.
Ne možete izbrisati svoje poruke.
Ne možete slati privitke.

Traži:
Izaberi forum: